Fran on Holidays last year

Fran on Holidays last year
Vino at Mercatello

Monday, September 6, 2010

Itay and Russia here I come!



In 12 days I will leave on Cathay via Hong Kong enroute to Milan. Pip will meet me. Yah! Then it's up to us to creat some fun. First stop Torino.
This is the girly part of the trip. I am busy thinking about it, planning and getting excited.
Unfortunately, time is being wasted at the Physio fixing my bad knee. It just must get fixed so I can walk the Cinque Terre.

7 comments:

  1. Get all those joints working well Fran - you need to be able to get out and about with Pip! I'm looking forward to following the blog and hearing all about your adventures as they unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever girl you are and what a good idea to keep a blog of your travels. We can all keep up with where you are and what you are doing without waiting for emails etc. Don't forget to include photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Fran....we can all follow in your footsteps (with envy) as you travel to places many of us have never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I recognise the background of that photo, Italy must make you very relaxed. Look forward to following you adventures.
    Marg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you at lunch today so hope you had a cheery send off! Looking forward to reading your first instalment.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I like you setting the tone of your hol with the 'cover shot'. Have no doubt you'll have a good time and look forward to reading about some of your adventures. Go you blogger you.

    Ciao
    Marg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aunty Fran (& Pip!)
    Hope your flight was smooth and all is well in the very cold north! I'm missing you here in Cerri - it's not quite the same without you two here... Thanks for a fantastic birthday dinner in La Serra the wonderful pressies :)
    lots of love and safe travels,
    Berti xxx
    aka Ms Lush

    ReplyDelete