Fran on Holidays last year

Fran on Holidays last year
Vino at Mercatello

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friends and outlets

Last night friends of Tom and Lynne's arrived for a couple of days. We had a lovely dinner with lots of chat and got to bed around 11pm. We needed some energy for the next day trip to Cabazon the outlet centre.
We had a good breakfast and armed with water bottles and credit cards headed off to the center about 1/2 hr away. It was the biggest center I have seen .... All painted desert colours. And wow the selection of shops was amazing.
We in Australia just don't know what outlet shopping is like. It's set up so well. It's cheap, it's clean and it's not full of rubbish . I could have done even more damage than I did.
Just a few shoes- but medical ones for my poor feet! That's what I call Ecco shoes and some lovely Cole Hann loafer type and some pewter wedges. I found a new linen jacket for Steve! Glasses for Rob and Brendan, two pants ( Anne Taylor)  red jeans and linen  ones from DKNY. A 

No comments:

Post a Comment