Fran on Holidays last year

Fran on Holidays last year
Vino at Mercatello

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last day in Corsica

Steve with my new bag
Walking the stairs at Corte
Our last morning swim in Ill Rousse was lovely. Refreshing and alone. It was so peaceful, something the surf doesn't give us in Australia. It crashes and threatens , mostly with sharks! It's a very different way of swimming and playing in the water.

Breakfast at the hotel was ordinary and I always question why the French hotels charge for breakfast.
On the way out of town we stopped so I could buy a basket. We needed something we could carry our few more fragile purchases and I thought it should be something I would use. So I'm now the owner of a brightly coloured striped bag- a type of market bag. Steve looks great carrying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment